The NEW Contactless Payce Digital Card comes with Chip technology which adds an extra layer of security to your Card transactions when used at a Chip terminal; simply put, it is more difficult to copy or access your Card information which can lead to theft and fraud.
When making payments using the contactless feature, simply follow the below steps:
- Always be sure to keep your Card in hand when making a payment. Avoid handing your Card over to the Cashier or Representative.
- When the amount has been confirmed, wave your Card, or tap it lightly over the terminal.
- Once the transaction has been authorized, a slip will be generated, and a copy will be given to you for your records.
Chip & PIN Payment
When using your Payce Digital Card at a chip enabled terminal, simply follow the steps below:
- Insert you Card into the slot in terminal.
- Confirm the amount and enter your PIN.
- Once the transaction has been approved, the terminal will prompt you to remove your Card.
- A slip will be generated after authorization of the transaction and a copy will be given to you for your record. If the Merchant terminal does not accept Chip Cards, your Payce Digital Card can still be swiped to allow the payment transaction.